| || |
Erie, Pennsylvania’s locale allows visitors to take advantage of what locals call a “four-season wonderland.”
- Like the sun? Presque Isle has seven miles of sandy beaches.
- Like sports? Erie has semi-professional baseball, football, basketball and hockey leagues.
- Have kids? Take them to the beach, our amusement park, our zoo and our indoor water park.
- Like theater? Erie has one of the oldest and largest community theaters in the nation.
- Like to shop? Erie’s downtown business district has many unique shops and boutiques.
- Like dining out? Erie has a diverse offering of fantastic restaurants – from family-owned Italian, French and American restaurants to fine dining.
- Like culture? Erie’s historic Warner Theater is a national landmark where the Erie BROADWAY Series and the Erie Philharmonic performs.